Some progress

Well I’ve made a little progress tonight. I managed to get the conversion from an opencv image (IplImage) format to an ImageMap (essentially an 2d array of doubles) working. This now means that all my work using libsift so far now works nicely with opencv!

I also managed to get a simple C# test app running where I continuously grab frames from my Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 and display them to the user. It essentially just calls all the opencv and highgui methods using P/Invoke but it’s working well.

It’s finally looking like I might start making some progress again!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s